The House Wires are preferred for areas that require superior safety such as hotels, theatres, hospitals, railway stations, high rise buildings and chemical industries. The house wires are fire-resistant, burns with no flame and emits non-toxic smoke in case of fire. These wires are offered in market after going through stringent quality control checks on various international parameters. These wires come with easy windings and installation that saves time significantly. Our house wires are preferred widely as these avoid cracking and aging in kitchens, bathrooms, damp walls, chemical industries etc.
The HRFR (Heat Resistance Flame Retardant) House Wires, which are demanded for their special thermal properties. The bunched conductors are insulated with fire retardant compound. These cables can withstand overload with ease and emit lower heat, which reduce the power consumption. The insulation is resistant to boiling water, steam and vapors and prevents aging and cracking in kitchens, bathrooms, damp walls, chemical industries
- Specially formulated fire retardant compound insulation
- Thermal properties enable the cable to hold up in case of overload
- Easy winding & installation
- High insulation resistance values
- Its insulation is resistant to steam, vapor and boiling water
- Avoids cracking & ageing
- Suitable for seepage prone areas
- Available Range 0.5 sq. mm. To 6 sq. mm.